We are seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to handle daily designing and engineering activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To lead Combined Services Drawing (CSD) coordination and manage design interface.
- Generate solutions of crash points.
- Calculate the cable tray size and voltage drop to correctly size the electrical cables.
- Plan cable containment route efficiently.
- Analyse lux simulation and generate installation details for cable tray, lighting fixtures, switchgear, etc.
- Develop lighting and power circuit based on the code of practice for electrical installations – SS638
- Good knowledge of Combined Services Drawing (CSD), Structural, Electrical & Mechanical (SEM) and Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) design coordination.
- Familiar with pre-fabrication, electrical, Extra Low Voltage (ELV) and security systems / specifications.
- Understand electrical single line, security and ELV schematic drawings.
- Familiar with design software (such as BIM360, Auto CAD, Revit, Navisworks, etc). Training may be provided if required.