We’re looking for a talented Facilities Manager with effective communication and strong leadership skills. As part of your job, you are required to make decisions that ensure the quality and timeliness of operations deliverables by onsite teams, vendors, subcontractors and clients. The ability to build teams and remain cool under pressure is essential.
- Overall on-premise person-in-charge of property management services.
- To plan for smooth building and facilities management operation including developing guidelines, SOP and resolution based on requirements, practices and premise circumstances.
- Manage incident control and activation of rightful parties for incident response and timely reporting and escalation.
- Act as Site Main Controller (SMC) under CERT team setup.
- Conduct maintenance and upgrading activities including power shutdown for HT/ LT Servicing/ generator set load test, and cyclical replacement work from planning, and execution till defects closure.
- Ensure maintenance regime by Contractors is timely, appropriate and adequate.
- To make sure the license renewal and authority submission are in compliance with the latest requirements, acts, regulations, Singapore standards, and code of practices.
- Prepare, control and monitor annual OPEX and CAPEX budget.
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical and/or Air-conditioning)
- Minimum eight years of relevant experience in managing similar facilities and Data Centre facilities.
- Minimum three years managerial roles in similar project scale and competent to handle key building infrastructure systems and FM200, VESDA, CRAU, BMS.
- BizSAFE Level 2 CERT training, WSQ Respond to Fire & HazMat Emergency and WSQ Implement Incident Management Processes related certificate.
- Preferred Skills: Qualifications of EMA licensed electrical worker, BCA Certified Green Mark Manager (GMM), BCA Green Mark Professional (GMP), BCA Green Mark Facilities Manager (GMFM), Singapore Certified Energy Manager.