To assist the Project Director/Manager in Electrical planning and supervision works
- To assist the Project Manager to coordinate and liaise with team members, subcontractors, clients and consultants on projects
- To review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- To assist in project execution and site administration including preparation of schedules, coordination and monitoring of projects.
- To assist in cost engineering for tender.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and Microsoft Project.
- Familiar with rules, regulations, best practices, and performance standards.
Job Category: Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Min. Qualification: Diploma
Min. Experience: 2