We’re looking for a talented Assistant Facilities Manager with effective communication and strong leadership skills to handle clients’ projects and service requests.
- Provide timely responses to clients ensuring that the Facilities Management Services under the contract have been properly rendered and performed.
- Assist the client in planning and programming all visits and maintenance services including implementation of Infrastructure Improvement Works with the Project Manager/ project management team.
- Conduct site supervision and assist the Quantity Surveyors in all site measurements and records.
- Upload all field data to centralized computer system.
- Generate reports and collate of site facilities data.
- Diploma in estate management, building maintenance, architecture, quantity surveying, civil/ structural/ mechanical or electrical engineering, and landscaping from a local polytechnic or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in managing facilities.