We’re looking for a talented Property Executive with effective communication and executive skills to support managers in daily operational works for the facilities.
- Assist Engineering and Building Manager in daily operational works.
- Analyse daily reports, equipment health check reports, and alarm reports including BMS, fire alarm and other services.
- Ensure timely, appropriate and adequate maintenance by the contractor.
- Prepare, collate, scrutinise, and follow up on service reports and findings in a timely manner.
- Prepare interim incident reports.
- Plan maintenance schedule and deployment of resources according to maintenance scheduling.
- Handle all upgrading works, projects and fitting out matters from tender documents, scheduling and supervision to completion, taking over and defects closure.
- Liaise and follow up with client users, customers and contractors.
- Minimum Specialist Diploma in M & E Co-ordination or equivalent.