Security officer maintains a presence at all times to detect potential threats and prevent any illegal activity.
Security Officer Responsibilities
- Control the access of authorized personnel entering the premises.
- Issue relevant passes to non-authorized personnel upon registration.
- Handle incident reporting when there is any irregularity/discrepancy.
- Control of the goods being moved out of the premises during non-working hours.
- Respond to burglar/lift alarm activation.
- Perform routine premises patrolling to check.
- Ensure no overnight parking for unauthorized vehicle.
- At least 3 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.