We’re looking for a WSH Coordinator with effective communication and executive skills to address instances of WSH work practices.
- Conduct tool-box meetings, daily site inspections and attend safety meetings.
- Responsible for risk assessments and ensure safety of all personnel on site.
- Organise safety training, safety promotions and safety awareness.
- Prepare and submit safety reports in accordance to site requirements.
- Maintain and update risk assessments’ master records for three years.
- Review risk assessments in accordance to the current Workplace Safety and Health Act’s (WSHA) requirement.
- Address all workplace safety and health observation reports and improve workplace environments.
- Strengthen the safety culture of our workforce and ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- To conduct incident and accident investigations and maintain proper documentation of all safety records.
- File accident and injury reports to Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
- Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health (Level B).
- Minimum 2 years of safety coordinator experience in facilities management field.