Fabrication services involve the design and creation of custom-built steel structures, using materials such as steel, high tensile steel, stainless steel, and aluminium. At Cyclect, we have fully equipped facilities and experienced, highly trained welders and machinists who are capable of providing quality fabrication work according to your specific needs.
It is important for industrial plants to have access to reliable fabrication services in order to maintain and improve their operations. Using an experienced, accredited, and proven provider like Cyclect is essential in ensuring that the work meets the necessary standards and requirements. In Singapore, companies must comply with standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 45001 in order to provide safe and effective fabrication services.
At Cyclect, we have decades of experience and a strong portfolio of references to back up our expertise in the field. We are confident in our ability to provide top-quality fabrication services that meet the needs of our clients. Whether you require welding services, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, structural steel design and fabrication, coating and painting works, or heat tracing and steam tracing, we have the skills and resources to get the job done right. We also offer testing services, including hydro/pneumatic pressure testing and non-destructive testing, to ensure that our work meets the highest standards.
Fabrication Welding Types
We offer a range of welding services to meet the needs of our clients. These include:
- Gas metal arc welding (MIG), which involves feeding a wire at an adjustable speed using a wire feeding gun and flowing argon as a shielding gas to prevent contamination of the weld puddle.
- Gas tungsten arc welding (TIG), which uses an electrode made of tungsten to produce the weld, which does not get consumed in the process.
- Shielded metal arc welding (electric welding), which uses a flux contained in an electrode to protect the weld puddle.
- Oxy-fuel welding, which involves using oxygen and fuel gases to cut and weld metals.
- Submerged arc welding, which involves using a consumable electrode that is fed automatically and shielded by being immersed in flux. During all of these welding processes, the filler metals are raised to high temperatures using different sources of energy (including electrical beam, gas flame, laser, and friction) before being deposited. We have experienced, highly trained welders and machinists who are skilled in all of these welding techniques and can provide quality work according to your specific needs.
We are familiar with a range of steel materials, including:
- Steel: a versatile material that is strong and durable, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
- High tensile steel: a type of steel that is capable of resisting high levels of stress, making it ideal for use in structural applications.
- Stainless steel: a corrosion-resistant material that is often used in the food and medical industries, as well as in other applications where cleanliness and durability are important.
- Alloy steel: a type of steel that is made by adding elements such as chromium, manganese, or nickel to improve its properties, making it stronger, harder, or more corrosion-resistant.
- Weldox: a high-strength steel that is known for its excellent toughness and good welding properties.
- Aluminium: a lightweight metal that is known for its corrosion resistance and ability to conduct electricity and heat.
We have experience working with all of these materials and can provide custom-built work according to your exact requirements.